Saturday, January 27, 2007

Motorcycle Diaries

It wasn't as intense as I imagined it would be. It was better than a feel good movie though. Maybe it is a good "feel-good movie". The visuals, particularly towards the beginning of the movie were pretty nice. Felt like "Learning to Fly". I was kicking myself for not having seen this in the theatre when I had my chance. :(. I loved the music, and I am turning into a fan of Gustavo Santaolalla. Had a glimpse of Mia Maestro in the movie. She's lovely. My trust in Bernal's presence as a sufficient condition for a good movie has gone up even more. Both Bernal and Rodrigo de la Serna did a good job. The roles heavily favoured Bernal and he made good use of it.

The "discussions" at imdb on this movie are particularly shitty.

I had a good time watching this one: 7/10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home